[Koha] importing issues table

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 06:37:34 NZDT 2009

On 2009/02/1, at 5:25 AM, Marty wrote:

> Thanks all, slowly I am getting Koha 3 to work. I have the patrons
> loaded and the biblios in. Of course I got stuck somewhere else,
> nothing is ever easy around here...
> So how do I get the issues loaded? At the moment nobody has
> anything out, which is not actually the case.

i think you are getting a bit off track here Marty.

the problem you are having is related (?i assume?) to the difference
in table structure between your 2.2 and 3.0 issues tables.
the update22to3.pl script handles this problem for you.

i have done a 2.2 to 3.0 upgrade very recently, and the the steps
described in this wiki page should do the trick.
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=22_to_30&s=update22to30

fyi: the script update22to30.pl upgrades your existing 2.2 db
structure to a shiny new 3.0 db (and all the data in it too,
including the issues table)
so, following the wiki steps - you shouldnt need to manually load in
your issues data at all, as its already sitting there in your
successfully upgraded db, with your other data.

cheers, Mason.