[Koha] Any guides to working with CatExpress subscription service?

Steven Owley steveno at ohionet.org
Wed Dec 30 10:02:42 NZDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Cataloging newbie here.  Please excuse the elementary nature of this question.

My client is using Koha, would like to start using OCLC's CatExpress
subscription service (which downloads the records the next day). Are
there any guides to setting up Koha to work with these CatExpress
files, and/or workflow examples, out there?  I am especially concerned
with getting the 856 URI properly handled.

Thanks,

Steve