[Koha] Acq Module - What is a Planning Category?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Dec 22 00:57:38 NZDT 2009

Nicole Engard a écrit :
> Nicolas,
>
> So then should the entire list of authorized values show in this
> field? Shouldn't only authorized vals for the Acq module show instead?
>  Or have a default authorized value you can show in there, from which
> you can pick <1 month, etc?

Well, you're right Nicole... except there are NO way to define the
"category" of an authorized value.
We could choose to hardcode something (like Acq_xxxx for acquisition),
but it wouldn't be very easy to learn for beginners.

The long term best solution will probably be to improve the auth values
by adding such a field ("module"), to separate
cataloguing/patron/acquisition/... auth value lists.

cheers

(ps: shouldn't this thread be on koha-devel, as it's related to a non
stable release ?)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com