[Koha] Koha requirements

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Thu Dec 17 03:40:38 NZDT 2009

I'm going to respond - but in a very basic generic way.

This all depends on your needs.  I work with a library group with over 67
libraries with 1.2 million items - so my server system needs are quite
different than say a historical library with 1 location and 6000 items and
no circulation.

Browser - I have found Firefox to be a better choice for display purposes
both in staff and pac.  Depending on what you plan to do dictates your
processor needs.  PAC requires very little, but if you are adding items,
circulating etc...  I prefer something a little more powerful.

That's my 2 cents.

David Schuster