[Koha] Help needed in Label Creator

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 18:23:59 NZDT 2009

Thanks Chris.

That is what I was asking, which perl files should I modify in order to get
the things going???

I am a bit confused with the way database queries are made by perl. I was
trying to add some functionalities to the existing KOHA 3.0.3 code but I'm
messed with the perl database queries.

Anyways, thanks for those replies. It would be great if I get to know which
files should I modify for the patrons labels.

You said that the feature would be fully functional in KOHA 3.2, I'm eagerly
waiting for its release.

Thank you.

--
Nitesh Rijal