[Koha] Suppress holdings tab in OPAC?

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Dec 16 10:39:30 NZDT 2009

Excerpts from Cynthia M. Van Ness's message of Wed Dec 16 10:17:46 +1300 2009:
> Hi, all,
>
> Is there a way to suppress the Holdings tab in the OPAC?  We're using Koha
> Express.  Our collection is not barcoded, so every record displays a "No
> holdings" statement.  I went through the administrative screens to no avail.

Hi Cynthia

Can you do me a favour, can you go to the about page in the staff
interface and find the version number there.

It would be handy to know what version of Koha, Koha Express actually
is, then we can hopefully provide some useful help.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.