[Koha] System generated biblio id no

Henry Lam henry at silas.org.sg
Tue Dec 15 22:41:15 NZDT 2009

Dear Chris

I got it already.

The record number appear in the URL and the Header of record in the staff
client and the OPAC.  It is just that it does not appear as in a Marc
field.

I have also export a record in Marc format and confirm the biblionumber is
in the tag 999 subfield c.

I created a new matching rule for 999 $c and imported the record.  The
record was successfully overlaid.

Thank you very much.

Regards
Henry