[Koha] borrower state

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Dec 15 06:21:25 NZDT 2009

Thanks for your quick response about the states,  Nicole.  I apologize
that I hit "send" too soon.

We were wondering whether we could add a borrower attribute (using
extended attributes) for a state code, and then another for the county.
The state codes would include something for foreign counties, so that
wouldn't have to allow nulls, but if we had one for counties, is it okay
for it to accept nulls?