[Koha] Koha preconference

Jodi Schneider jschneider at pobox.com
Sat Dec 12 07:27:14 NZDT 2009

Hi general Koha list, hi Brendan:

Henri-Damien suggested asking you about the Koha preconference. Currently
this preconference has been canceled since no one took responsibility for
it. I'm contacting you since I feel bad that it's been taken off the list
for lack of knowledge...

Someone (I'm not personally sure who) added the suggestion of a Koha
preconference to the 2010 Preconference Proposal list:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2010_Preconference_Proposals
If someone in the Koha community would like it to happen, please let
Code4Lib Con know ASAP. Otherwise, no worries, there could be a breakout
session or something informal at the conference.

-Jodi