[Koha] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Koha-devel] How to make z39.50 server]]

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 04:19:07 NZDT 2009

2009/12/10 <liny at cusat.ac.in>

>   While trying to remove some of the fields in member entry form through
> staff client-intranetuserjs as per the koha docs , it is not removing the
> fields. I think the java script is not included to the intranet forms.
> What to do?

You probably just aren't getting the code to execute exactly right.  You
should be able to look at the source for your page as served and see your
code included.  Try searching for a string that is part of your
intranetuserjs block.

A useful tool for working on this kind of problem is Firefox with the
Firebug extension.  Firebug can give you a better look at javascript when
errors are encountered.

--Joe