[Koha] Reviving the Koha Newsletter

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:20:16 NZDT 2009

Hello all,

I have been asked to Revive the Koha Newsletter.  I assume that I was
asked because of my writing background and my role in documenting Koha
usage.  That said, I can't do it alone :)

I'm writing to ask if anyone has a short story they want to share in
the Koha Newsletter.  If you or your library has done something neat
with Koha or has just made the move, feel free to send me a short
(100-300 words) entry that I can post in the Newsletter.  If you have
a news item that has already been written up, feel free to share the
link with me and I'll put the links in the Newsletter.  After the
first Newsletter publication in January I'll be asking for more help
and content!  For now, I'm just going to figure out the best way to
make this work and to share your stories!

Thanks a bunch - and get writing! :)

Nicole C. Engard
ByWater Solutions/BibLibre
Koha Documentation Manager