[Koha] upgrade 2.2.5 to 3.0.4 difficulties

mourik jan c heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Thu Dec 10 05:35:03 NZDT 2009

Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to read and response!

> what do you call "serial history" and "borrower history" ?
With borrower history we mean: a Patrons Reading Record.

> should be (but explain what are borrower/serials history)
And with Serials History, we mean the 'log' of which issues for serials
have been received.

We may have a more fundamental problem, though. Every menu seems to
work, except for one: the 'Patrons' tab under 'administration', 'Global
system preferences'. We are getting a 'production mode - trapped fatal
error'. And in the apache logs it says:

systempreferences.pl: The given value does not seem to be interpretable
as a Boolean value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Boolean.pm line 102.,
referer: http://192.87.143.104:8080/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl

And this menu is where you can turn on the 'intranetreadinghistory'.
Maybe this is our problem?

In the koha-error.log i also get the following error:

moremember.pl: Illegal date specified (year = 0, month = 0, day = 00) at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/members/moremember.pl line 122,
referer:
http://192.87.143.104:8080/cgi-bin/koha/members/moremember.pl?borrowernumber=30

Maybe that is related to the received serials log not being there?

Hope everything is a bit clearer now..?