[Koha] [Koha-devel] How to make z39.50 server

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 21:44:54 NZDT 2009

I did change the settings as you said. The name of z39.50 server appears in
the list of the servers. When I make a search it shows up "No Results". But
when I make search in the server using the same field, it gives me about 50
results.

I have also noticed that other z39.50 targets here have encoding as MARC-8.
It searches the z39.50 records from the Library of Congress and all other
targets except that I have defined.

What could be the problem???

Please Help.

Thankyou.