[Koha] Issuing Rules for Patron+ItemType ---- Relating to Specifying Due date on Checkout Time

Susan Mustafa susan.mustafa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:29:00 NZDT 2009

Oh you are absolutly right!!!

Now if I leave the Specify Due date blank, then the due date is
automatically todaysDate + 1 day as my rule specifies.

I will keep the Specify Due Date field, because our end-user likes to have
everything avaialble, just incase.

But my curiosity now leads me to ask you this, IF I override the due date,
to 23 days.  Now does Koha start changing me after todays+1 day or after
todays+23 days? I THINK it should be after 1 day.  Its my fault for putting
in 23.

What will koha do??

Thanks,