[Koha] How to make z39.50 server

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 19:11:45 NZDT 2009

Hello all.

I am using KOHA 3.0.3 in Debian Lenny. We are currently hosting 10 different
libraries. We want the records of one library to be searched from another
library. For this we are thinking to make a z39.50 server in our Koha
Installation with all the records of 10 libraries into a single server. In
this way we can share our records.

But I cannot find any resources that says how to make a working z39.50
server out of my existing Koha Installation.

If anybody has done it before or has some kinds of tutorials to make it,
please reply.

Please Help.

Thank you.

--