[Koha] Error in Uploading Patron Images

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Dec 9 03:31:17 NZDT 2009

Anselm Olweny reported:
> However, I am now experiencing an error when I try to import patron Images
> and the error I get is below
>
> *"Can't locate object method "newFromPng" via package "GD::Image" at
> /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/GD/Image.pm line 81.*"

Check the versions of perl's GD and the system libgd.  Looks like
something hasn't got libpng support when it should.

This doesn't look like a Koha problem.  Asking in more general
perl or operating system forums may get better answers.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software