[Koha] Help needed in KOHA 3.0.3

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 00:05:55 NZDT 2009

Hello all.

I am using KOHA 3.0.3 on my Debian machine.

I wanted to modify the search behaviour of the search "Call Number" field.
In my case the Call Number is the field "060a" but by default KOHA uses
"082a", I guess. So is it possible to change the call number source???

Another thing I wanted to ask is that is it possible to set up a z39.50
server for my library. I mean that we are hosting about 10 libraries and we
want our libraries can import the catalogs from one another as similar to
z39.50, how can that be possible???

Please Help

Thank you.
--