[Koha] documents found, records not there

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Tue Dec 8 12:24:12 NZDT 2009

Hi. I've got a couple of documents that I deleted from the catalog, but when searching for title and/or barcode, the summary screen shows these are in the database.  However, when I click on the title or even 'Add Holdings' I get the following error...

Can't call method "fields" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/catalogue/MARCdetail.pl line 123.

The line number is not always the same.  These were deleted a while back, so zebra has been re-indexed a couple of times.

How do I get rid of these records?

Thanx.
Lenora

Lenora A. Oftedahl
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission
http://www.fishlib.org