[Koha] Business Search

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 02:51:09 NZDT 2009

BTW - Further research found that a foundation/non-profit will not be
registered with the IRS without Bylaws.  Also, as you'll note there
are several foundation in the US with Koha in their names.  Also, any
searches on the IRS website are unreliable because they have an
incredible back log.

If there is more I'm supposed to find out, let me know.

Thanks
Nicole