[Koha] Former Title

Walls, Ian Ian.Walls at med.nyu.edu
Sat Dec 5 01:59:14 NZDT 2009

Wolfgang,

I believe you can more easily make this information display in the
OPAC details page (normal view) if you use the XSLT OPAC details
syspref. It'll basically let you map anything in your MARCXML to HTML,
and for MARC21 at least, preceding and succeeding title  info is
already in the default XSL file.

Hope that helps,

Ian Walls
NYU Health Sciences Libraries
New York, NY 10016

On Dec 4, 2009, at 2:44, "Koller Wolfgang" <wolfgang.koller at NHM-WIEN.AC.AT
 > wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> Ist it somehow possible to store (and display) the former title of a
> serial? The according MARC21 fields (547 and 247) do not seem to be
> mapped?
>
> Regards,
> Wolfgang

> Information gemaess UGB Par. 14 Abs. 1
>
> Naturhistorisches Museum
> 1010 Wien, Burgring 7
> Firmenbuchnummer: FN 236724z
> Firmenbuchgericht: Handelsgericht Wien
> UID: ATU 38020609

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.