[Koha] serials backlog

Richard Shrake RShrake at amphilsoc.org
Wed Dec 2 05:58:23 NZDT 2009

Hi. We're in the process of migrating to Koha. Due to the structure of our
serials records we're not able to properly export all of our issue and
subscriptions information. We're thinking we could simply populate the
backlog with big fake subscriptions, but we would need to receive each issue
before an item record would be generated. Has anyone come up with a good way
to autogenerate items for past subscriptions?

Thanks very much.

Richard Shrake
Assistant Librarian for Technology and Security
American Philosophical Society
105 South Fifth Street
Philadelphia, PA  19106-3386
Tel. (215) 440-3409