[Koha] A few Koha holds questions

Stef Johnson stjohnson at buttepubliclibrary.info
Sat Aug 29 10:17:53 NZST 2009

Hello Agnes - if you use the "Holds Ratio" report and set the ratio to
1, your list will include all holds currently placed [including holds on
checked out items] instead of just holds available for checkout.

...and our "Holds Queue" report *_does_* include items awaiting pickup
as well as items set to non-circulating status.   Since we typically
have <20 items on the list and the same staffer pulling holds, it's not
difficult to make the adjustment, but would be annoying with an
extensive list.

Stef Johnson