[Koha] Koha Flyer

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Tue Aug 25 21:34:21 NZST 2009

Hi all,

A School Koha user here in NZ is putting together a flyer & poster on
Koha for a conference in September they are speaking at and wondered if
others had already done something similar and if there were resources
they could use or at least base their efforts on.

I don't have anything that's less than a couple of years old.

If you have examples of flyers that you've done can you please mail him
directly
Mark Osborne <mosborne at ashs.school.nz> and let him know if there are any
restrictions and I guess what version you did it for so that he can add
new stuff as appropriate.

He is
Mark Osborne
Deputy Principal,