[Koha] Problem with manage stage MARC records

H2 Lee rgloxinia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 17:27:11 NZST 2009

Hi,

I am testing out the importing of MARC records to KOHA, encountered this
problem. I tried on the liblime demo and then our own installation but
it does not  work exactly the same.

My Problem:
1) In our installation, under the "manage staged MARC records, after i
click on import into catalogue the table below does not  have a column
for *'Bib"*  only citation, status, match? which is different from the
liblime demo. Why is this so??

2) After clicking on the icon "import into catalogue" ,  i try a a
search on the opac but does not retrieved the record at all. So i
repeated the import a few more times.
3) When i tried to do a search on the catalogue a few days later, i
retrieved 10 records of the same thing.

In this case How do i delete what has been uploaded to the "import
reservior"? I tried reverting the import but the records still appear
in my opac search.
 Appreciates if someone can help advise how to do this correctly?

> Thanks!

Wei2