[Koha] Error when appending record to a biblio

tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Sat Aug 22 22:54:34 NZST 2009

Hi,

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 00:01:26 -0300, Tomás <tomascohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/8/21 benson Mugambi <mnjoben at yahoo.co.uk>:
>> Does anyone have an idea how we can solve this problem?
>> We are experiencing a fatal error when trying to append an item to a
>> biblio.
>
> There's a bug report on that issue [1]. It has to do with
> MARC::File::XML version.
> I found about it googling around. It seems there is a patch[2] for it
> but i couldn't find it in 3.0.x git branch. I did:

I suggest you to insert the patch on your system by hand.
The fix of the bug  3520 was done on 11 Aug 2009 and now is present
in git tree od version 3.2
[http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=summary]

Is not present in the code of 3.0.3, because is newer.

The code is present in the working git tree to develop the new stable
version (3.0.4).
This tree is here:
http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=koha-maintenance.git;a=shortlog;h=reconciliation.
Is koha-maintenance.git/reconciliation.