[Koha] Table for holds placed

Kathy Rippel kdr at ckls.org
Sat Aug 22 10:13:59 NZST 2009

Thanks for the information, Nicole, especially the link.

The table you mentioned does NOT do what I was looking for. However,
after scanning the information at the link you gave me I discovered
that the Reserves table should do the trick.

I also found some other answers to questions that probably would have
come up in the future!

Kathy

kdr at ckls.org