[Koha] Displaying book covers or thumbnails on search result

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 01:30:38 NZST 2009

In no case are images ever copied by the Koha server, regardless of the
source.
--joe

On Aug 21, 2009 4:51 AM, "Andrew Buxton" <A.Buxton at ids.ac.uk> wrote:

In the case of Syndetics data (which we use) the images are displayed using
a link rather than copied to our server.

Andrew Buxton
IDS, Brighton, UK

-----Original Message----- From: koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz [mailto:
koha-bounces at lists.katipo....
This message is for the addressee only and may contain privileged or
confidential information.  If you have received it in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of IDS.

Institute of Development Studies
at the University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9RE
Tel: +44 (0)1273 606261; Fax: +44 (0)1273 621202
IDS, a charitable company limited by guarantee:
Registered Charity No. 306371; Registered in England 877338;  VAT No. GB 350
899914