[Koha] Displaying book covers or thumbnails on search result

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 02:59:54 NZST 2009

I don't know how the hyperlink is related.  Most book jackets are retrieved
from external sources using ISBN.  In 2.2, I think ISBN is the only key for
jacket images.  However, the Amazon code in 2.2 may not be current enough to
use the Amazon API anymore.  Amazon changed their terms of service and
technical dimensions of how the API is used.

In 3.0, the Amazon integration is current and working, and other identifiers
might also be used, but ISBN is still the most common.

--Joe Atzberger