[Koha] Monthly ILL report

Scott Zollars ScottZ at labette.edu
Wed Aug 19 04:40:29 NZST 2009

Thanks to whoever devised the SQL for my report request. I need to tweak
it a little though. This is the current SQL

Scotty Zollars

Circulation

List interlibrary loan materials check out to other libraries, by month

SELECT  monthname(datesent) month,COUNT(*)

FROM branchtransfers where frombranch="MMM" and
YEAR(datesent)=YEAR(NOW())-1

GROUP BY month ORDER by month(datesent)

We are just one branch . We treat our ILL customers like community
patrons and that is our patron type for them. We put ILL as the surname
for all of our ILL patrons, for example, Surname: ILL, First Name: Erie
Public Library. How should I adapt this to take this into account and to
also show the titles.

Sorry to be a pain,

Scotty Zollars

Director of Library Services

Labette Community College

200 S. 14th

Parsons, KS  67357

620-820-1168

620-421-1469 FAX

Four things you can't recover: The stone after the throw,  the word
after it's said,  the occasion after it's missed and the time after it's
gone.