[Koha] Due date "YYYY-MM-DD" is invalid error when checking out books

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 00:39:18 NZST 2009

You need to specify *what* error is shown.  There are too many possibilities
for us to just guess.
--Joe

On Aug 17, 2009 3:56 AM, "Suchetha Wijenayake" <suchetha at gmail.com> wrote:

I am still setting up the library system, and now that they finally
feel ready to start lending books, I find that I get the error in the
subject whenever they try to lend a book.

Red faces doth abound.

I've tried setting the dates. I've even reset the dates. where am I screwing
up?

All the best

Suchetha

--
Check my photo album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/suchetha

Rants Raves and Miscellaneous Musings:
http://raramimu.blogspot.com

Why do I smell brimstone? And what am I doing in this hand-basket?