[Koha] Strange SAX error when searching

Sophat Sam sophat.sam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 14:39:59 NZST 2009

Thanks! Problem solved!

Running the script with --fix didn't do anything. I ran the script but
it would escape every time it came across an error resembling the one
I got before, but at least this time I knew which files and which
lines were causing it, so I went through and made modifications to
each file manually. Seems like it was a character issue.

Once the script was able to run through without coming across any
errors, I rebuilt with rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -x and no more error!

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Best