[Koha] Need help with reports

Scott Zollars ScottZ at labette.edu
Fri Aug 14 02:39:11 NZST 2009

I need help constructing the following reports in SQL. I am still not
fluent in that. I need a list of interlibrary loan materials checked out
to other libraries by the month and by the day for our ILL record
keeping. Also I need a report that lists all cataloging records with
NULL in the source of acquisition field in the item records within a
specific date range.

Thanks,

Scotty Zollars

Director of Library Services

Labette Community College

200 S. 14th

Parsons, KS  67357

620-820-1168

620-421-1469 FAX

Four things you can't recover: The stone after the throw,  the word
after it's said,  the occasion after it's missed and the time after it's
gone.