[Koha] Request for interview on a Master Thesis

Merete Iversen merete_iversen at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 02:14:09 NZST 2009

Hello
I'm writing a Master Thesis that is to be delivered by Oct. 1.st. in the University of Oslo.

To put it short I'm interested in looking at how you are able to communicate the necessary information through
a virtual network.I wish to understand how the process is running from a new feature is suggested until it is
implemented, tested and approved on.

How do you avoid misunderstandings in the communication with users when you often are not
located at the same spot? And how you are able to develøp code that do not conflict with each
other both functionally and technically.

Could I please get in contact with two users (that have ordered new features) and two developers who
could let me have an interview either on mail or over the phone. I do prefer the latter and
will of course be the one to call in that case. I will also send a list of questions in advance.
This is such an interesting project, and I really hope I will get in touch with some of you!

Best regards.
Merete Iversen

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages