[Koha] koha and library homepage integration

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Thu Aug 13 08:55:34 NZST 2009

Hui Eric,

This is not perfect - its still in production but you are welcome to look.

http://opac.koha.catalystdemo.net.nz/

We have got a Kete set up as well http://kete.library.org.nz which we
use  to create some of the inside pages (topic in kete talk) - mostly
stuff to link through to, and digital images etc which can be linked to
from the OPAC homepage.  http://kete.net.nz

We are also using Kea from Katipo Communications to manage the main
inside webpages:   www.katipo.co.nz .

The plan is that the frontscreen of the Koha3.0 OPAC will be the front
page of our website as well.

Its coming along nicely. Chris Cormack from Catalyst IT here in NZ is
doing the Koha 3.0 conversion for us (moving up from Koha 2.0), Katipo
did the design work, artwork from Wendy Hodder - a local artist,
muralist and children's book illustrator:
http://kete.library.org.nz/site/topics/show/43-wendy-hodder

Cheers Jo.