[Koha] creating a report for patrons without an email that have items overdue

Melanie Hedgespeth melanie at salpublib.org
Thu Aug 13 06:57:07 NZST 2009

Can anyone tell me how to "combine" the following reports?  We want to
create a report that gives us a list of patrons who do not have email
accounts and have items overdue.

(information from http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=sql_library)

Sharon Moreland

Circulation

Overdue materials

SELECT borrowers.surname, borrowers.firstname, borrowers.cardnumber,
issues.date_due,

       (TO_DAYS(curdate())-TO_DAYS(date_due)) AS 'days overdue',

       items.itemcallnumber, items.barcode, biblio.title, biblio.author

FROM borrowers

LEFT JOIN issues ON (borrowers.borrowernumber=issues.borrowernumber)

LEFT JOIN items ON (issues.itemnumber=items.itemnumber)

LEFT JOIN biblio ON (items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)

WHERE (TO_DAYS(curdate())-TO_DAYS(date_due)) >= '28' AND homebranch =
'LIBRARY'

ORDER BY issues.date_due asc, borrowers.surname ASC

Complete

Sharon Moreland

Patron

Missing e-mails

SELECT cardnumber, surname, firstname, branchcode, debarred, dateexpiry

FROM borrowers

WHERE ' ' IN (email)

Melanie

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Salina-KS/Salina-Public-Library/917121931