[Koha] SQL Report Help

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 00:16:59 NZST 2009

I'm trying to write a report that shows all patrons who have items due
tomorrow.  I'm probably missing one step in this report, I don't get an
error, but I also don't get any results - ideas?

SELECT
borrowers.cardnumber,borrowers.surname,borrowers.firstname,issues.due_date,items.barcode,biblio.title,biblio.author
FROM borrowers LEFT JOIN issues on
(issues.borrowernumber=borrowers.borrowernumber) LEFT JOIN on items
(issues.itemnumber=items.itemnumber) LEFT JOIN on biblio
(biblio.biblionumber=items.biblionumber) WHERE issues.date_due =
DATE_ADD(curdate()+1 DAYS) ORDER BY borrowers.surname asc