[Koha] SIP server question

Marijana Glavica mglavica at ffzg.hr
Sat Aug 8 01:26:08 NZST 2009

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 02:51:20PM -0400, Erik Lewis wrote:
> Chris,
> It helped alot.  After you pointed out the error message I smacked
> myself in the head for not reading it.
>

> I'm on to a new piece of the puzzle to get sip running.  I've got a
> koha user and group but I don't believe I saw anything in the xml to
> define them.  Actually I know I didn't.

In accounts section of the SIPconfig.xml file you can define your user,
if that is what you need.
Here are examples provided with Koha installation:

  <accounts>
      <login id="term1"  password="term1" delimiter="|" error-detect="enabled" institution="CPL" />
      <login id="koha"   password="koha"  delimiter="|" error-detect="enabled" institution="kohalibrary" />
      <login id="koha2"  password="koha" institution="kohalibrary2" />
      <login id="lpl-sc" password="1234" institution="LPL" />
      <login id="lpl-sc-beacock" password="xyzzy" delimiter="|" error-detect="enabled" institution="LPL" />
  </accounts>

The user is normal Koha staff user with appropiate permissions.

Regards,

Marijana

--
Marijana Glavica, systems librarian
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Library