[Koha] Linux Flavour - Koha

Andrew Buxton A.Buxton at ids.ac.uk
Thu Aug 6 03:51:11 NZST 2009

Not being very familiar with Linux, I chose to install with OpenSUSE 11 because of the very detailed instructions (25 pages!) at http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0.  Are there such detailed instructions for any other flavour?

At the third attempt I have got it working reasonably well but I’m now stuck because that doesn’t cover Zebra and I need the same level of detailed help.

Andrew Buxton
IDS