[Koha] Linux Flavour - Koha

Eugen Matei ematei at xpertcomputing.com
Thu Aug 6 02:18:18 NZST 2009

I am no developer or librarian, in fact I am not in the field at all, but I can confirm that it works on CentOS.  I installed 2.2.9 on CentOS 4.7. More precisely, on a business server based on CentOS 4.7 (SME server - see www.contribs.org) because I wanted a good business server solution, secure and easy to administer (web interface).

Eugen