[Koha] Linux Flavour - Koha

Suchetha Wijenayake suchetha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 23:48:06 NZST 2009

On the easy to use and setup level, i swould recommend debian.

the apt-get system REALLY works with the koha install.

I installed on Lenny and it works like a charm

for a production level, i wouldn't recommend Fedora as it is a ...
testing (for want of a better word) distro for RHEL.

in the same way, I don't recommend Ubuntu either.

there are too many places things can go horribly pear shaped.

has anyone used it on CentOS? any Slackers here?

Suchetha