[Koha] Linux Flavour - Koha

Bavousett, David dBavousett at ptfs.com
Wed Aug 5 22:13:52 NZST 2009

Probably the majority of currently-active installs are on Debian, though I've not seen any firm numbers.  Etch and Lenny both seem to work well, and the instructions bundled with Koha are clear and complete, as far as I can tell, having used them both repeatedly.

...but if Debian's not your favorite distro, don't let that stop you.  It's been done on Fedora, and OpenSUSE, and I even did it on Easy Peasy, on a little bitty netbook, mostly to see if I *could*.  (Yep.  Works great, though a little slow.  512 MB of RAM will do that, when you have Gnome running...)

J. David Bavousett
Software Engineer
Open Source & Library Systems
| P | T | F | S |