[Koha] Support for Koha

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Tue Aug 4 11:19:21 NZST 2009

No Cheryl, this is not at all the way the Koha Community operates as a
rule. There are plenty of other vendors who are prepared to honour the
licensing conditions designed to keep Koha the open source project it
was released as and should always be. Choose another vendor if  you are
uncomfortable  about a vendors choice to  hold back code or not
contribute to the good of the community; there are plenty of good
alternatives out there.

Cheers

Joann Ransom.
Horowhenua Library Trust