[Koha] Koha installation offer for libraries in Kerala

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:11:08 NZST 2009

Dear Friends,
Open Knowledge Society introduce Koha installation offer for libraries in
Kerala.
Open Knowledge Society volunteers visit your library for Koha installation
charging a nominal fee.

Minimum requirement for installation is a PC with 512 MB RAM in your
library.
Volunteers install latest version of Koha (ver. 3.0.03) on Debian (ver.
Lenny) Linux.
Two hour Koha training will provide in the same occasion.

Installation charge: Rs. 3000+Travel expense.

The same offer available for the installation of Dspace, Eprints, Open
Journal System,
Open Conference System, OpenBiblio and Drupal.

Libraries can register here to use this opportunity.
*http://tinyurl.com/mswbtr
*

--
Vimal Kumar V.