[Koha] upgrade from 2.2.0 to 3

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 00:53:07 NZST 2009

This link should help you: http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=22_to_30
Don't expect it to go smoothly though! I have a koha 3 up and partly running, still working on some issues.
You start with deleting the koha3 database, creating a new one and then entering your 2.2 data in the newly created database (in my Linux setup, that will look something like 'mysql koha < 20090423_koha.sql', you might have another name for your database)
And from there you follow the above mentioned link. Don't forget to do a rebuild_zebra or rebuild_nozebra at the end, depending on how you install.

Hope this helps, Marty

P.S. I will be gone for a few weeks from later today, so hopefully there will be other people out there to help you when needed.