[Koha] koha features

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:49:08 NZST 2009

I haven't found alot that would help. It looks like field 256 and 856
are used for Electronic Location and Access in unimarc, holdings data
and bibliographic data, respectively. I found this here:
http://www.ifla.org.sg/VI/8/projects/UNIMARC-HoldingsFormat04.pdf

I can believe that the biblioitems table in Koha has a URL field, it
should be possible to map this to a given MARC field. Others on the
list with more knowledge than I may be able to shed some more light on
this subject.

This link details Field 256: http://www.unimarc.info/holdings/1/en/256

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info