[Koha] Self Check

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Mon Apr 20 07:31:34 NZST 2009

Depends on what you mean by security...

We are doing the self check with a PC and the sco.pl - but we have a
volunteer hanging out at CKO with the students to make sure they actually
got it checked out, but they don't interact per say with the CKO.

Does that make sense? Otherwise there isn't anything to prevent someone from
walking out with a book.  Don't know how the 3M piece actually works with
sensitizing/desensitizing - when checking out...  At our elementaries we
don't have security systems.

David Schuster