[Koha] LDAP Not Replicating to Koha DB?&In-Reply-To=

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:54:13 NZST 2009

On 2009/04/16, at 12:22 AM, Galen Charlton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2009/4/15 ISM KIS <Ism at kis.in>:
>> Same problem here.
>> LDAP is ok but the koha patron table does not get updated.
>
> I think we need a little more information to answer this question.
> Could you post the relevant LDAP sections of your koha-conf.xml?

ISM KIS:

take a look at this doco, for starters
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:ldap

FYI: i have recently got Koha and LDAP working nicely, (cheers atz!),
as have others...

try downloading ldap-utils to manually debug your ldap connections.
and watch the logs on your koha *AND* ldap-server for syntax or
permission errors etc

http://packages.debian.org/lenny/ldap-utils