[Koha] Emailing in Koha 3

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 05:49:38 NZDT 2008

This error you copied is probably related to failed UTF8 handling,
apparently in data passed to the command encode_base64().  You could confirm
this if you were able to successfully send a cart that has just ASCII
characters in the MARC records (and the email template).

Koha has a handful of similar "wide character" problems where content is
handed off to or from external programs.  Encoding problems are tricky and
the most helpful thing would be an example of the data being sent (i.e.,
attaching a marc record to a bug report).

--Joe Atzberger