[Koha] PARAMETERS

Betsy Law betsy.law at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:40:01 NZST 2008

Douglas,

Is it possible that you have created a second framework for your
changes and that you are not choosing to use that instead of default
when you enter a new record?

If this problem persists, here is a quick method to remove tags
through the SQL interface by updating the marc_subfield_structure
table:

http://nrcfosshelpline.in/koha/ticket/40

This is an example of the command:
mysql> update marc_subfield_structure set tab=-1 where tagfield in
(022, 250, 256) and frameworkcode='TEST';

to hide the 022, 250, and 256 tags (by setting their tab number to -1)
in the framework with code TEST.  This doesn't actually delete the
tags but does hide them in the interface.

--Betsy