[Koha] Printing a circulation receipt

Ryan Higgins ryan.higgins at liblime.com
Thu Sep 25 04:48:51 NZST 2008

Hi Cab

Some details for how to set up firefox on a circ terminal to print without a
dialog can be found here:

There's also an outstanding enhancement to simplify modification
of the receipt format:

but currently the templates need to be modified directly.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Cab Vinton <bibliwho at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the responses, Bernardo and Joe.
> I found drivers for our printer online & everything prints fine,
> although I haven't figured out yet how to have the receipt print
> automatically yet.
> Also, I would like to be able to customize the fields that are printed
> and the layout (margins & font size). I'd like to print Date Due,
> Author & Title, instead of Date Due, Title & Barcode.
> Is there a way to make these changes?
> Thank you,
> Cab Vinton, Director
> Sanbornton Public Library
> Sanbornton, NH

Ryan Higgins

LibLime * Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Featuring KohaZOOM ILS
888-564-2457 x704